Terms & Conditions
- No Smoking at any time inside any of our Limousines.
- Any property that is lost, damaged or stolen is not the responsibility of Dubai Exotic Limo. We are not responsible for items left in the Limousine.
- Overtime (if available) will be billed in half hour increments. Please reserve sufficient time for your event in order to avoid Overtime charges.
- Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges that may occur.
- Customer understands and agrees that a replacement Limousine may be required in the event of a Major Mechanical.
- Clean up fee for any bodily fluids, vomit, etc. in the Limousine AED 1000 the service may either be continued without the offending passenger or passengers or the entire service may be discontinued. Should the service be discontinued, the entire contract price will be charged. No refunds, No exceptions.
- “Exotic Limo LLC” maintains the http://dubaiexoticlimo.ae/ Website ("Site").
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Exotic Limo LLC policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
Failure or any other serious issue
- Customer will provide and is responsible for the following entertainment items; CD’s, DVD’s, Tapes, Laptops and iPods.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing by certified mail AT LEAST 2 days prior to the scheduled event in order to avoid being charged the full contract price.
- Responsible party is charged with ensuring that no damage is done to the vehicle provided by Dubai Exotic Limo LLC.
- In the event that any of the following items are lost or damaged, the responsible party agrees that it shall be required to pay for the damage, and specifically consents and directs Dubai Exotic Limo LLC. to place charges on credit card according to the following schedule on the credit car provided:
- AED 5000 Charge for opening and loosing the sunroof, in addition to any damage caused to vehicle caused by opening and loosing sunroof.
- AED 2000 Charge for any broken or damaged LCD TV.
- AED 10000 Charge for broken 42′′ Plasma TV.
- AED 2000 Charge for any Window or Paint damages.
- AED 200 Lost or broken remote control & AED 50 Lost or broken glass fee.
This contract of service requires Dubai Exotic Limo LLC. to designate one person as the responsible party for all obligations and liabilities under this contract.
All directions, special requests and additional service will be made only under the direction of the responsible party and all liabilities under this contract, including liability for damage and all charges are the responsibility of the responsible party. While every effort will be made to meet the needs of all passengers and guests of the responsible party, the responsible party alone will determine whether special request will be fulfilled and responsible party will assume responsibility for those special requests.
‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
‘’Exotic Limo LLC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
‘’Exotic Limo LLC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (http://dubaiexoticlimo.ae/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
‘’The Exotic Limo LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
“The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgBy Phone: +9714 2868635
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.